This bilingual web site presents my professional services as an advisor, speaker and creator about art and the ecological crisis.
I believe that arts and culture can play a much more impactful role in shaping our collective future and have dedicate the rest of my life to this vocation.
- In March 2020, I launched the conscient podcast, a bilingual learning journey that explores art and the ecological crisis (season 3 on the theme of ‘radical listening’ ended in February 2022; a 4th season will be presented if and when I am ready);
- In September 2020, I retired as a senior strategic advisor and manager at the Canada Council for the Arts after 21 years of service in order to devote more time to the existential threat of the climate emergency and related issues;
- In March 2021, I became a founder of the coordination circle of SCALE-LeSAUT, a national hub to develop strategy, align activities, and activate the leadership of Canada’s arts and culture sector in the climate emergency
- In March 2022, I took a break from SCALE-LeSAUT and conscient podcast to do the exercises and reflect upon the questions outlined in Vanessa Andreotti’s Hospicing Modernity
- In May 2022, I started applying my learnings from Hospicing Modernity and returned to professional work
This web site is in 5 parts :
- bio : 100 word bio, 3 page CV, Who I Am, Electro CD and Linked In
- skills : advisor, speaker, creator
- examples: links to documentation of recent activities
- rates : outline
- contact: coordinates
This web site was developed in collaboration with web designer and podcast producer Ayesha Barmania, https://www.ayeshabarmania.com/